• Exclusive for residents of Malaysia
• Includes all meals & return speedboat transfers
• Exclusively for stays between 3rd March and 30th June 2020
Stay 3 nights, pay for 2. Discover a whole new world of natural wonders and unique wildlife, at our Distinctively Borneo Gaya Island Resort.
Additional child pricing policy
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for two persons, inclusive of complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water served during meal times
- Return scheduled speedboat transfers between Jesselton Point and the Resort
- In-room wireless internet access
- Guided Nature Walk with our Resident Naturalist, subject to availability
- Child surcharge of MYR250 per villa per night applies, inclusive of daily meals and return speedboat transfers, for up to two children.
- Two infants (aged two years and under) may stay free of charge and will count towards maximum villa occupancy. A cot can be provided by the resort. Infant return speedboat transfers are complimentary.