- Exclusive for residents of Malaysia
- Includes all meals & return speedboat transfers
Stay in our sanctuary nestled in the hillside of an ancient rainforest with a stunning outline of Mount Kinabalu on the horizon. Book your villa at Gaya Island Resort and enjoy the following:
Additional child pricing policy
- Daily set breakfast, set lunch and set dinner for two persons, inclusive of complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water served during meal times
- Return scheduled speedboat transfers between Jesselton Point and the Resort
- In-room wireless internet access
- Guided Nature Walk with our Resident Naturalist, subject to availability
- Child surcharge of MYR250 per villa per night applies, inclusive of daily meals and return speedboat transfers, for up to two children.
- Two infants (aged two years and under) may stay free of charge and will count towards maximum villa occupancy. A cot can be provided by the resort. Infant return speedboat tranfers are complimentary.